Thank you for visiting MyStrength.org and for wanting to take stand by using your strength to promote equality, caring and respect. To help us provide resources and to measure the reach of our project throughout the state, we will from time to time collect some information from visitors to this site. We wanted to take a few minutes to tell you about our policies for handling the information you might give us:
- In all activities, the information we collect is non-personal (such as first name or zipcode). If you download materials from our site or contact us to ask for more information, we may ask you for an email address.
- If you send us an e-mail with a question or comment, or to download any of our resources, we will write back using your e-mail address, but we will not keep the address or use it again.
- If you Share Your Strength by sending us your stories or testimonials about the work you are doing in your school or community we may include your first and last name, age and school or club name.
- No one will be excluded from our site for not giving us personal information. When we do ask for personal information (like an e-mail address), we will only keep it long enough to respond to your request. We will not store this information or share this information with a third party.
- If we are aware that you are under the age of thirteen, we will collect a parent's permission offline (by postal mail, fax or phone) before we mail any materials, or collect or share personal information with anyone else.
- We will always explain the extent of its use at the time if you are asked to provide personal information. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply "opt out."
Your use of this site is conditioned on your having accepted these terms. You should check back to this policy frequently, since it is subject to change from time to time, and your continued use of the site is conditioned upon your acceptance of any modifications hereto.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact us at 1215 K Street, Suite 1100, Sacramento, CA 95814 (916-446-2520).